Monday, April 5, 2010

Peace Signs, Dinosaurs and Butterflies!

My Ginger Bread's Mom (for those of you not familiar with My Ginger's you can read the story here) had an Easter Event at her work. She works at a place where elderly people live and they had an egg hunt, face painting, a jolly jump and tons of cookies, cakes and drink!

Brandon got a peace sign...my idea and the girl did patriotic red, white and blue!

Serena opted for a pink dinosaur of course! She wants to be a Paleontologist ya know.
Ginger Girl wanted a huge pink butterfly~ the face painter did an awesome job!
Ginger Boy didn't get his face painted. I put him on the chair to have something done real quick and he was not having it....so I didn't take his pic. I know, not nice to exclude, I don't know what my problem was that day. Sorry Ginger Boy!

They had pop-corn, apple and grape juice, and muffins. They also had a raffle for Easter baskets. It was a real fun event, I am so glad we went!
side note: This event happened ummmm like 2 weeks ago, I know I am late in posting, tell me? What else is new??? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!
Sounds like you had a great Easter!

Shari~

Unknown said...

Wow, that butterfly is very detailed. All the kids look so cute with their face painted.