Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sundays In My City




Sunday in my city is cold and overcast! So, the boys are hanging out inside, watching a movie!


We have had such weird weather this past week, rain, Sana Ana Winds, sunny day in the 80's and now this yuck overcast! Hope your Sunday is brighter then mine!


Now head on over to Unknown Mami for more wonderful places around the world!
Unknown Mami

5 comments:

Sonya said...

I remember those winds..not fun sometimes..lol Our sunday weather wasn't much better I'm afraid. Lets hope next week is a better one!

Traci said...

Well no matter how ugly it is outside, it is BEAUTIFUL inside with those faces.

Happy Sunday. Thanks for coming by my place.
:-)
Traci

Peek Thru Our Window said...

oooh that sky is not nice! i hope the movie watching was fun though.

Claudya Martinez said...

I love the first picture! What a great expression.

Mrs4444 said...

I hope the sun is back! :)