As I lay in bed and my baby is next to me, he puts his small hands against my neck...
He pushes his small feet against my legs, he is so long now, since he is growing every day...
I wrap my arm around his waist and gently rub his back...
He closes his eyes and opens them again...his breath on my cheek...
As we snuggle in my bed, I have memories of when he was born...how small he was at 6 pounds 11 ounces, how he fit so well in my arms...and how big he is now...2.5 years later
I love to spend my mornings cuddling with my baby...he is my last...I have to enjoy him while I can...because in the blink of an eye he will be big...like his older brother who is now 17...
3 comments:
Your making me want to go snuggle my sleeping baby right now.
My "baby" turned three two months ago. She constantly amazes me. Part of me wants her to slow down but that's not how God mas them. We just have to enjoy those fleeting moments.
:-)
This is so sweet! I got a little choked up!
Post a Comment