Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday Kylie!!!

Kylie turned 15 yesterday, so Happy Birthday Kylie!!

We went to Universal Studios for her birthday....and I forgot the camera! Guess I won't win Mother of the Year Award anytime soon...and she didn't bring hers because she thought I would bring mine.....

So of course, the day we go to Universal without a camera! we see EVERYONE! Shrek and Fiona, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Dora, Dracula, Marilyn Monroe, Lucy, Frankenstein, Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa Simpson, The Mummy people, Beetle Juice, Woody Woodpecker and some other fox dude, Curious George just to name a few! I was so bummed! I really want to get a picture of The Mystery Machine and Shag and Scooby!

We had a blast and did more this time then last time, in a shorter amount of time! No one was there, we only waited 15 min or less for a ride, mostly it was a 5 minute wait, so we went on some rides a ton of times.

Here are 2 pics I took with my phone, not bad! I thought they might turn out blurry or something but no they are good.

Kylie with Matt Damon
Shrek

5 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Matt Damon looks so stiff in that picture. He really needs to loosen up.

Traci said...

Cool! Happy Birthday to Kylie. It sounds like fun - camera or no!
:-)
Traci

Twins Squared said...

Matt Damon looks just fine to me in the picture! :) Can I get one of those for my house?

So sorry you forgot the camera! I think you read my wildflower post - I must have jinxed you! So disappointing! But at least you had your phone, right?

What a fun time though! Happy Birthday to her - love the name Kylie by the way.

ck said...

what a awesome way to spend a birthday!

Mrs4444 said...

Kendall turned 15 on the 10th! Happy Belated Birthday, Kylie! (She's beautiful, BTW.)