Ok I know I am a total geek for even posting this...but don't you agree that these houses are just beautiful?!?!?!?!?!?This pink one was Edie Britt's house on Desperate.


This one is Gaby and Carlos Solis' house.





This is the playground that the kids in the neighborhood get to play at, it is just down the street from the houses.

I tried and tried to figure out who all the other houses belong to but I couldn't do it. Maybe when I watch it again I will be able to put a name to a house.
We got to see the houses when we went on the tram tour of the back lot at Universal. Kylie and I went absolutely wild when the tour guide announced ..."Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives"....you would have thought the actual actors were there, not just the houses!
The top one might be Mike Delfino's house and I think the blue one might be Bree's house.....
Ok I know I am a total geek, but you still love me anyways? Right??!?
2 comments:
Yes you are a GEEK!
But the pics are great!
I'll take the one with the Wisteria (3rd one)
But I love the stepping stones in the grass on the pink house.
Shari~
AKA "The Dork"
Thanks for sharing all the Universal pics! And Wisteria Lane - so cool! One of my favorite shows - if that makes me a dork too then oh well. Who wouldn't be impressed by that?
Post a Comment