Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Pics

I have many blog posts with this title, Random Pics. This is because I don't know what else to call the post. I could separate them and make them each their own post, but who has time for that??? LOL I sure don't!

I started babysitting 2 children, ages 4.5 and 20 months (well almost, he will be tomorrow). I usually have them Monday thru Thursdays 8:15ish to 4:30ish. The older one, goes to preschool on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the morning and then comes here in the afternoon. So, you can see I am busy! More then normal, anyways.

So, here are pics of the kids and some things I see when I go out my porch....well used to anyways, the spider is no longer around. Since the rain we had for 2 days, it just disappeared and I am kinda glad! Now I don't have to watch out for a web every time I go outside.



Serena and Brandon enjoying the sand pit

Here is the moon one morning, I thought it looked cool

Here is the moon one evening, again I thought it looked cool

Here is the spider that Kylie has named Fawn. Like I said, she is no longer around, or at least that we can see, yay! It was HUGE, let me tell you and spun the most awesomist webs!

Here is Hayden with Brandon and Serena watching a movie.
So, I hope you have enjoyed yet another post of Random Pics!
I have more pictures that Serena has drawn. I think she will be enrolled in an art class soon thru the parks and rec. She loves to color and draw. She would rather color then watch a TV program in the evening before bed.