Thursday, April 22, 2010

Arts and Crafts in Our Home :)


Here are the snowflakes I made for the kids...(I had to look up on the computer how to do it!)
Some of you already know, I am not the artsy-fartsy type of person, so this is HUGE for me!
This was the first thing I cut out for the kids, a plain simple heart. They loved all the hearts I cut out for them!

Then we ventured to flowers!

I also got this idea from the Internet...I am telling you, I have no art stuff in me, so this is pretty good!


All the flowers in order of who they are for: McKayla, Hayden, Serena, Daddy, Kylie and the small one was originally for Mom but I told her to give it to Brandon, since he is the baby!

What a nice bunch!
Hope you have enjoyed this edition of Arts and Crafts!
Stay tuned: I might come up with something else we can make!


3 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

Very cute! I am not crafty at all either. I so envy those who are!

Killara girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Killara girl said...

these are nice easy crafts, thanks, i always seem to find things that are too difficult for my kids!