Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fragments ~ Curly Hair and a Must See Video


I got these wrap, snap and go! curlers for your hair many moons ago. I pulled them out the other day and told Serena we would use them and curl her hair. It turned out awesome on the sides, not so much in the back. I think her hair is just too long and heavy...I dunno but we will do it again, she loves to have curls then she says she looks like Mom! :)
~~~

Ginger's cousin, Ginger Boy, Serena and Brandon. Doncha love the pillow above his head? I have no clue why it is there, guess it needed to be out of the way...LOL

~~~

Here is my puppers, Chloe. She is a Pug and old, like 10 yrs old! There is a short video at the end of this post and all you can hear (mostly) is Chloe breathing, yes she breaths loud, it is a crack up!

~~~

Remember my science experiment? Well, I was really done with it a while ago, but kept forgetting to take a pic of the bottle with my marks. Yes, I marked each and every load and NO it didn't do 64 loads, but it did do 35. So, I guess this just proves I was right! Hahahah which doesn't happen often!

~~~


This is Serena's drawing of Percy, the number 4 engine from Thomas and Friends. I think it is a great pic and it shows her artistic talent. I mean she is only 4.5 yrs old.

~~~

Here is a short (14 second) video of Serena and a rolly-polly and Chloe (nickname Deeka...don't ask why or where we got that nickname because I have no clue!) Enjoy!
Brought to you today by Mrs. 4444's!
Mommy's Idea

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ginger's cousin sure is a cutie!! LOL! They are all adorable. I like Serena's curly hair. It is too cute!

Mrs4444 said...

OMigosh, all the kids are adorable! I love the curls. Kendall's hair is super thick and straight, straight, straight. She doesn't like having it curled, because it takes forever.

So, will you make the soap again, or not?

Anonymous said...

Princess Serena's hair is soo cute all curled up like that! She is going to have all the boys chasing after her at school!
The ginger cousin looks just like the Ginger kids! Huh Wonder why? haha!

I was wondering about your experiment the other day when I had to go and buy more laundry soap. Glad to see you were right. that or you use way too much soap!

And I love Serena's rendition of Percy! very impressive for a 4 1/2 year old!

Shari~

Killara girl said...

the friday fragments are cute...i find myself reading them from time to time...but i would never be able to keep up with it. hopefully i'll get at least one post per week that actually records our family's history (lol) it would be nice...i've been watching the laundry detergent too and i knew when they started making the 2x's or whatever they want to call it would be a gimmick to make you use more...i've been happy with the arm & hammer, it seems thicker than most, and i only use 1/2 as much and the clothes are coming out nice & clean & it's cheap!