Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friday Fragments

Here is Brandon in sunglasses....thinking he is a movie star! Oh he is so cute! He is now starting to potty-train! I am so excited! He goes before bedtime and when he wakes up. I try to have him go before nap time and when he wakes up.....so soon he will be in underware!



~~~

Couldn't resist putting in a pic of Serena! I can hardly believe she is going to be going to school in the Fall...

~~~

My cousin's granddaughter is going to start a kick boxing class run by Chuck Liddell! I think that is awesome for her! She is going through some major changes in her life and might need an outlet, so this is perfect!

~~~

I finally made my sign for the van: Get off your cell! I want to live! I cut out hearts earlier this week and I kept one for myself and put this on it! My 15 yr old daughter said she wouldn't ride in the van with me if I was really going to "flash it to drivers"...I am all for talking on the phone, but use a headset! already! I am really down on people talking on the phone while driving because I was almost hit while pulling my kids in the wagon one day, so I am bitter!

~~~

I want to shout out to my Ginger Parents! Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary to them! I think wedding anniversary's are wonderful, just as great as weddings, so I am happy they went out to dinner to celebrate! :)

~~~

The Lakers are playing in the playoffs as I type! I can hardly do my blog. I am a Kobe lover and I love the Lakers, too! They are still loosing :(

~~~
We have a long driveway. It will hold about 4 cars in a row...so, if I am out and about and Daddy comes home, I park behind him and block his car...so some mornings I have to move my van so he can go to work...I don't like doing this when the little ones are sleeping because I am scared they might go out the front door looking for us and go to the drive way and I won't see them (You get the picture). I had to move my van this morning. Brandon was awake and didn't want to stay in the house, so I took him with me. Serena woke up just before I came in the house and was sitting on the couch with huge ploppin' tears in her beautiful big brown eyes...she thought I left her home alone! Poor kid! I told her the minute I saw her, I was moving the van and she should have looked out the window (I noticed the blinds then, and she had looked out them) and she said she did but didn't see me. I sat and hugged my little girl and rocked her back and forth telling her over and over again, I will never leave you! She told me she looked all over the house, in all the bedrooms and even the closets! How horrible to feel abandoned!
~~~
My husband recently purchased an I touch...it is cool. You can download music and search the internet...he loves it. He wants me to love it. He wants to buy me one. I just don't think I would use it and appreciate it like he does. My daughter also has one...she is on that thing all the time. I would prefer a laptop....something I would definitely use and appreciate!
Brought to you by MRS. 4444!

Now head on over to her blog and read more Friday Fragments!
Mommy's Idea

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you about the ipod! everyone in my family has one except me and like you i don't think i would get the same joy/satisfaction from it as others do....but a laptop another story!

Enjoyed your FF you have a beautiful family!

Traci said...

He is absolutely a Rock Star!

I understand your fear about moving the cars. We have a Suburban and I am always worried when I have to leave them in the house to move the cars. What a precious story about her searching the house -- it must just have KILLED you.

Have a great weekend!
:-)
Traci

Claudya Martinez said...

My mom went to take the trash out one time when I was napping and I woke up and looked everywhere for her. By the time she got back in the house, I had called every relative I could think of. I'm so sorry she felt abandoned. Poor thing.

Coby said...

Congratulations on having Brandon almost potty-trained! It's such a great feeling! For about 4 months I had three kids in diapers; it's so great to just have ONE in diapers now! Plus their little booty cheeks are just so pinchable in underwear!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Isn't it great when they finally go potty!

Poor kid- she just happened to wake up while you were moving the van...........

Visiting late from Friday Frags

Twins Squared said...

Poor Serena! That breaks my heart to think she felt that! It's funny how a child might really think that. They are so innocent and unassuming. :( I'm sure to her it felt like it was forever.