Shout out to Mrs. 4444!
~~~
Brandon has been sick with a cold/stomach thing/coughing/diarrhea/snotty nose....so he coughed so hard and puked all over the hall way, nice. Just what I want to do, clean up puke. But hey, I am a Mom I can handle this!
~~~
Serena wanted a bowl of the shebert ice-cream we had, well the last of it anyways. So, her wonderful mother put it in a glass Pyrex cup, like for jell-o pudding or something....why glass, I dunno, her mother wasn't thinking straight....so Serena is done and goes to bring the glass cup to the sink (with one arm inside her shirt, no less, she said later because she was cold) and proceeded to drop it on our kitchen tile and it broke into a jillion pieces....that was a fun one to clean up! (not really...)
~~~
I have been talking to Serena about saying prayers in the morning. A wonderful way to start her day, right? Right!
So, we pray...
"Dear God, Please let Serena be a good sister, daughter and friend today.
Please help her to be nice to her baby brother and the Ginger girl.
Please help her to not hit, yell or scream today.
In God's name, Amen!"
We have done this 3 times this week, hopefully it will begin to work for her. I was touched the other night at bedtime when she asked if we could pray in the morning together....what an awesome thing to ask!
~~~
I recently have decided that my laundry soap, ALL, doesn't do the amount of loads it claims on the bottle, like 64 loads, yeah right! So, I am keeping track with a pen and marking on the bottle each time I do a load....so this will take some time but I will keep you all posted on what the results are.....is that weird? No don't tell me if it is, just think of it as a Science Experiment I am doing, there that sounds more normal!
~~~
Started reading the Twilight books....I love vampires and all the stories that go along with them...I am still with in the first 100 pages and so far it has my attention. Not sure how long it will take to read, since I hardly get a chance to actually sit and read stuff, even the blogs I follow. So, if you post something it might take me a few days to read and comment...I get behind, but what else is new???? It is completely amazing that I can participate in things like this Friday Fragments and Sundays In My City, since those require you to post on a certain day....one day I will have nothing but time on my hands, then I can post all the time and read all day long, right?
~~~
Here is Serena and Ginger Girl, notice the flower Serena is posing with? It is from a tree in our yard, it had fallen on the ground and well, Serena loves flowers!Now, head on over to Half-Past Kissin' Time to read more Friday Fragments!


4 comments:
The only way I have time to read these days... is in the bathroom!! Ha! Then I get so hooked into a book that I end up bringing it with me everywhere I go.
I tried Twilight. Read the first 2 and just got too annoyed with the characters.
Happy FF!
Why is your grass green? Not fair :) I loved the Twilight series. If you can get past the fact that Bella is in HIGH SCHOOL! A good read though!
The picture of the flower turned out great!
That flower is gorgeous! I can see why she loved it :)
I really like ALL and never would have bought it, had I not been given samples at BlogHer last summer. The guy who once came to fix our washer told me that you never need to use as much as the manufacturer says. I only fill the cup half-way to the line. Are you maybe using too much?
You're a great mom; your love and devotion shines through. Your kids are blessed.
Post a Comment