Here is Serena with her flashlight and basket, finding an egg.
Brandon checking out the egg..
Here is Brandon checking out his trains, from the Easter Bunny...
Serena looks quite happy with her basket...
Showing her new dress up dress, Princess and The Frog!
We decided to get the glow-in-the-dark eggs this year, vs coloring eggs. I love to color eggs, so at first I was kinda bummed, but the glow-in-the-dark eggs were awesome! And we always can color eggs next year, right? I am a kid at heart! I love coloring eggs and I love going trick-or-treating with the kids on Halloween!
4 comments:
is this another one of your April fools jokes?
there is nothing here!
you are such a geek!
Shari~
Oh there are the pics! I must of been having a blonde moment!
The eggs are cool!
Oh and Thomas the tank engine and all his buddies too!
Such a pretty dress for princess Serena! Bet she just loves it!
Fun dip is still around! How cool!
Maybe you could still dye eggs next year and go to Michaels and get some glow in the dark paint and have the older kids (yes you & hubby too)paint some spots or something on the eggs!
Very cool Easter you all had!
Love the pics of the kiddies!
Shari~
Uh what happend to what i just wrote?
Ok I really am having a blonde moment now!
Very cool Eggs!
Brando looks like he loves Thomas and all his friends!
And the dress for Princess Serena is too cute!
Maybe next year you can still color the eggs and go to Michael's and get some glow int he dark paint and the older kids (yes you and hubby too) can paint spots or stars or stripes on them!
Sounds like you had a great early Easter! Love a ll the pics!
Shari~
Nighttime egg hunt? AWESOME idea. I'm totally stealing that for next year.
Post a Comment