Thursday, February 18, 2010

We have a Neighbor like WHAT?

This has been on my mind for sometime now. I am finally going to sit down and do a post on this, maybe you will laugh or something...I know I just need to get it out...

Quite a few years ago, before Serena was born and she is 4.5, we had a neighbor, Sandy* and her 3 sons. She was a single mom when she moved into our neighborhood, but soon after got married to her second husband. She was cute, kinda goofy and was very outgoing. I remember one year, I took my 2 kids and went with her and her 3 kids Christmas caroling down our street, she played a guitar. We had fun.

We also had a young couple move in across the street, (Carrie* and Tom*), I think the girl, yes, girl, was about 19 or maybe 20 (with a toddler and a newborn when they moved in...) and Sandy got pretty friendly with Tom, who wasn't over 23 I am sure....and Sandy was over 30 at the time, so you do the math. Anyways, Tom got into some legal trouble and went to jail...so Carrie had a boyfriend over to take Tom's place. So....Sandy would go to jail and visit Tom...her husband found out about this and they were headed for divorce. She took her 3 boys and moved across town and came by one day with a flier: she was having a house-warming type party and was inviting us and a few others in our neighborhood...I saw her one time at Target, shopping just before Valentine's Day...with her 3 boys, and she had a sexy bra and panty set in the cart, held them up and announced to me that she planned on having a "fun" Valentine's Day. Ewww, in front of her kids, did I mention that?!?

My husband told me after she moved out of our neighborhood....she used to come over dressed in scantily clad clothes, asking for me, when she knew I wasn't home! I drove the white car and my husband drove the red car...when you live in a neighborhood for a while you get used to what cars your neighbors drive or their spouses, right?!? So, it took all of me not to rip into her when I saw her that day at Target.

Now I know what kind of neighbor we had...and I must say, I am glad she is gone!

*Names have been changed to protect....ummm I was going to type the innocent, but that is just not true! I changed the names to be nice, ok?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, some people. I'm glad she's not your neighbor anymore and I bet you are too!

Mrs4444 said...

Well, on that creepy note, I will tell you a creepy story about the neighborhood tramp (I'm sorry, but she was very...um....friendly) who lived nearby when we lived out east. One night, she disappeared, and she has never been found. True story; if you email me, I'll give you her name, and you can google it.