Monday, February 1, 2010

Attention: All Disney Princesses!

Learning the "Princess Wave"
Lorelei, Faith and Serena
Serena doing her "wave"
The Princesses after the "Princess Party" at the Disney Store in the outlet mall.
The girls got dressed up in their favorite dresses and joined about a dozen other girls around the same age to learn how to wave, drink tea and walk like a real Princess! It was so much fun for the girls and us mom's, well we shopped a bit! If you want to see more pics of these girls go here.
I think I will do this again with Serena, it was fun for her to play dress up and have an afternoon to pretend. Wish I were a kid again...

3 comments:

ck said...

I think my daughter would literally faint at such an event.

Claudya Martinez said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea that princesses had conventions.

Killara girl said...

always a precious time