
They have the organic fruits and veggies. They have beautiful flowers and plants. They even have honey sticks that are not certified organic, that my children love...they also have hummus and the bread and chips that go along with it, yummy! They also have a mix of crafts, sometimes they have purses and sometimes they have jewelry.
They also sell tamales, super yum! and kettle corn! :)
The first pic is of a honey stick and the second one is fruit. The bananas are not from the Farmer's Market but the apple is! I wanted you to see how huge it is!
Do you have a Farmer's Market in your town? If so, what do they sell?

4 comments:
We have one in the spring, summer, and fall months just down the road from me...can't wait!!! Plus, my church is trying to organize a winter farmers market in our Community Life and Worship building, super excited about that one too!
We have lots of Farmers' Markets where I live throughout the week.
I LOVE kettle corn!
You know I have never been to a Farmers Market. I have always wanted to but I think the main one we have is on the other side of town which might as well be across the state. :)
BTW, I love the bathtub picture in the sepia below. I need to figure out how to do some things with color on my photos. Have a great Friday!!
Yes, we do, but we are MONTHS away from shopping at one--the parking lots are still full of snow! :)
Post a Comment