Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heart Shaped Cookies for V Day

we started out with a Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie mix
my wonderful daughter and my heart pan
mixing, just keep mixing.....

she loves to help me cook/bake!
the peanut butter cookie dough, doesn't look very good here, but let me tell you, the outcome was awesome!
making the traditional fork marks on the cookie, before baking
oops! well here is the chocolate chip one we made, this is for the kids and it was awesome, and I made it from scratch, if you can believe it!

ok here is the peanut butter one, this one was for Daddy, and as you can see he sampled it before I took the picture, LOL so the bottom looks weird, oh well!
I got the idea for heart cookies from this blog. I was looking for something else one day and came across this blog and then saw the post for huge cookies and then remembered I had a heart pan that I bought a long time ago and decided to make these special treats for Valentine's Day!
Sorry I didn't post this sooner to maybe give you all some sort of an idea...but there is always next year right!?!
Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day! I sure did. We went out to eat lunch and then went to the mall for a bit, it was wonderful and I enjoyed spending time with my honey.

5 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Cute cookies! I'm sure they were delicious! We are loaded up with sweets around here. I'm sure it will take a month to get through it all!

Twins Squared said...

Oh yeah - we have the same blog background! I love the pink!

Melani said...

Yeah, I had this pink background a few years ago and then changed it to the green and now I am back to the pink, I love it too!

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww look at her having a BLAST!!!
Totally adorable...♥♥♥

Mrs4444 said...

They look delicious! Good thing I have a belly full of peanut butter m&m's, or I might have to bake some cookies!!