Friday, February 5, 2010

FF (Friday Fragments)

I really hate it when the kids are sick, not to mention the ones I babysit. I just hate to see children feel poor...my Ginger Boy had some ear wax earlier this week, so I told Ginger Mom and he went to the Doc and was told it was residual from the last DOUBLE EAR INFECTION....not to worry but since then has been diagnosed yet again with a DOUBLE EAR INFECTION....Poor little dude, I pray he gets better and soon.

~~~

I only go to the dentist 2 times a year, I floss and call it good. So, this week (I have been having pain in one tooth when I eat, floss and bite down) I go to the dentist to find out I have a cracked tooth! How on earth did this happen??? I was floored. I thought it was just the older-then-dirt filling in there that was coming out....Nope a cracked tooth and I need a crown! Aren't I too young for a crown? Although Serena would think it's cool, Mommy needs a crown!

~~~

I love it that Brandon is saying more and more sentences. Since he is already 2.5, today I might add, I keep thinking he should be saying more then..."No I do not" or "No I am not" or "No I didn't poop"....I get it kid what you are clearly not wanting to do or not going to do....but can you tell me what you want to do???

~~~

My husband has become a vegetarian due to some major health issues....good for him, be healthy don't eat any more animals, I totally support that, since I am a veg head, too! But, man now I have to share all my Chicky Nuggs and Ribs (that are so yummy and just the right amount of spice) and I hate to share! It is bad enough I have to share the Chicky Nuggs with Serena and Brandon....so now I just have to buy MORE when I go to the store!

~~~

Love it when my daughter says, "I have to tell you something." I say, "What?" She says, "I love you!" Complete Bliss!


~~~

I had to add this: I really am having a hard time with some 2.5 yr old getting into things he shouldn't....like the vinegar stuff I use to clean, he shot it all over Ginger Boy's hair and the kitchen floor one day....I slipped and fell on my butt trying to get him. He also got into the flea and tick spray and sprayed it all over the inside of the cabinet and my kitchen floor. I didn't fall this time. He also got the antibacterial soap and tried cleaning the toilet, ummm and the bathroom floor! I need some locks for my stuff and quick!

Now head on over to Half-Past Kissin' Time for more Friday Fragments!

Mommy's Idea

4 comments:

Nancy C said...

Your days sound a lot like mine! Chaos! :)

Melani said...

yes not only chaotic (I hope this is spelled correctly!) and LOUD, unbelievably (why don't we have spell check on here??) LOUD!

Claudya Martinez said...

OMG! I'm so sorry about your cracked tooth. Crowns are ridiculously expensive.

Mrs4444 said...

Little stinker! I'm sure he thinks he's "helping," haha.

Broken tooth, huh? I know that pain, and it sucks almost as bad as the bill for a crown (of which I have about TWELVE!) Good girl on the flossing!!! I shudder to think how many crowns I'd have if I didn't floss every day! BTW, popcorn is often the culprit...