This is the view from my front porch. These are clouds not mountains with snow on them... It is chilly in my city today, barley in the 60's right now and it is supposed to rain today and tomorrow.Head on over to Unknown Mami for more views around the world!

10 comments:
What a beautiful day it is there!
WOW, just, WOW!!! That is amazing. Good thing you told us it was clouds-- i'd have never guessed.
Thanks for sharing your Sunday! Have a great week,
jj
lol, i kwum it's barely in the 40's right now inside my house!
I would have thought mountains! Did you get your rain? We sure did!
I am ready for spring.
Have a great week.
Looks familiar...I think we saw that same cloud! lol
Thanks for sharing!
Happy 'Sunday in My City' greetings from Cairo!
BLOGitsePHOTOS
Great shot! Waving from Canada!
Love it...♥
That's crazy! They really do look like snowy mountains.
That's a lovely view. what a nice way to start each day...
Post a Comment