Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love Fridays! FF

Welcome to another addition of Friday Fragments. Head on over to Mrs. 4444 for more wonderful randomness!

~~~

Serena and I have been praying together in the mornings. We went on a walk the other day and we were talking, our conversation went something like this:

Serena: Mom, I am sorry for what I said to you. I didn't mean it.

Me: That is ok, I forgive you.

Serena: Mom, do you think God will forgive me?

Me: Oh, Serena of course he will forgive you, but you need to ask him for forgiveness.

Serena: God, please forgive me for what I said to my mom, I didn't mean it! Amen!

I wish I could have recorded this conversation, it was precious and I will remember it always!

~~~

Brandon has been sleeping in his bed, in the room he shares with Serena...but he has been waking up at 4:30 in the morning, for 3 nights/mornings in a row!?!?!?!? Why? Why? Why would he be doing this to me? Doesn't he know I need my beauty sleep???? I sure as hell don't disturb him when he is napping, he gets his 2 hour nap, so why does he insist on ruining my rest? Doesn't he know I am a better Mommy after a good nights sleep, vs being woken at 4:30???

~~~
The weather for 3 days this week was in the upper 70's! Which means the girls wore summer dresses and the boys were in shorts. We walked to the park and played and played. It is still winter, right?? Living in Southern Cali we frequently get sunny days even in winter. I love it! The kids played outside for hours and actually drank lots of water. Now, it looks like rain is in our for cast, too bad the sun can't last forever, huh?

~~~

I have to let you blogger friends know, I just love blogging! I want to give a shout out to my best friend over at My Little Miracles, who got my interest going on this blogging stuff! She started her blog after reading and checking out her cousin's blog. So, kudos to her too!

~~~
I love having pics on my blog. You would think after a few years of posting, I would get the hang of it and where the pics go after you have written everything...but no! So, I wanted to add pics for today and I picked some pretty random stuff, as you can see.
The first pic is my babies enjoying a bubble bath, which doesn't happen often, but here I caught them!

The second pic is me and my babies, at my computer desk, yes this is where I sit and the magic happens, LOL!

The third pic is Brandon in the tub with bubbles on his hands. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty...LOL not very boyish, huh?

The last pic is Brandon with a bowl on his head, hahahah he did this all on his own and I just grabbed the camera.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Mommy's Idea


10 comments:

Unknown said...

In the 70s??? I'm moving in, make room!

Erin said...

Brandon had that bowl on his head waiting for a haircut!! HAHA

Megan said...

What a great looking family!!

That conversation with your daughter is too sweet!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! =)

Prairiemaid said...

Love the conversation between you and your little one!

The pictures of the kids are great! They are adorable.

Yes, blogging is kind of addicting, isn't it, but it's fun visiting and learning about so many people from all over the world.

Come by sometime.
~Cheryl

Claudya Martinez said...

One day they are going to kill you for showing the tub pic. Totally worth it.

Mamí♥Picture said...

jejeje love ur pics!!! silly and cute!

Maria's Space said...

Melani,

Your kids sounds amazing. I love that your daughter was concerned about God forgiving her.

My daughter is 4.9 years old and I still can't get her to sleep through the night.

Carolee Hollenback said...

Can I come visit?

I don't think it's been over 30 here in weeks!

Great pics!

Visiting from Friday Fragments

Mrs4444 said...

I love the pics!! So cute.

The prayer--very, very sweet. Let's hope she has the same conscience when she's fourteen.

Oh, dear; I hope it's not time to start cutting out the naps!!!

Thanks for joining in FF this week! :)

Mrs4444 said...

Oops. I mean LAST week! haha