Thursday, June 3, 2010

Have You Ever...

Begin each line of your post with “have you ever”.

Have you ever wanted to get out of your car and yell at that kid who flipped you off, after you were going slow behind him, while he was on his skateboard and wouldn't move out of the way, so you honk.....well my hubby did the other day when the kid flipped us off!

Have you ever wanted to just scream your head off at your children when it was PMS-ing time?? I want to probably every month, but I don't.

Have you ever eaten cake for breakfast? I have not but would love to!

Have you ever wondered what goes thru people's mind when they drive like idiots? I wonder that every time I drive to a town about 5 miles up the freeway from me.

Have you ever realized how short life can be? Really, it is short and goes by so fast. I hear it goes by faster and faster the older you get.

Have you ever wanted to say something to someone and then didn't for fear of what their response to you would be??? All I can say is YES!

Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? and you want to take away all their pain. Yes Yes and Yes

Mama's Losin' It


5 comments:

Mommylebron said...

Lol, the kid on the skateboard may have been one of my (4) boys, if I find which one he is sooo grounded!lol

New follower, stopping by from Mama Kat's. :)

Unknown said...

I've eaten angel food cake for breakfast - does that count?

I think we all feel that pain and desire to take away all hurt about our kids - its in the job description for parent. For others it is a rarer experience.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I have definitely wanted to scream at my kids while PMSing! And other times too. I love them dearly but they can also drive me batty!

Twins Squared said...

I've wondered most of those things! And I HAVE eaten cake for breakfast. Mmmmm. Good post!

Mrs4444 said...

Sorry for the extreme answer.... My dear friend, Molly's heart was broken when her son became addicted to heroin (white collar, good kid). She many times said that she wished she could carry his pain for him. Then sadly, he died, and the freaky thing is now she IS carrying his pain, and there's no way to change that. So sad...