2.) Before I was a mom…(inspired by Loukia from Loulou’s Views)
Before I was a mom, there were a lot of things I did differently.
I worked full-time and only worried about paying rent and bills.
I drank coffee and soda and smoked cigaretts, selfish, I was.
I didn't understand how it felt when your child said, I love you!
Or when they grabbed your hand before crossing the street.
Before I was a mom, I stayed up late and slept in on weekends.
I never worried about colds, bed-wetting or being scared of the dark.
I never thought twice about potty-training or eating a well balanced meal.
I never knew what I was missing, until I did have a child and became a mom.
Before I was a mom, I drove reckless and never worried about other drivers.
I probably didn't obey all the laws while driving.
I did all the things I did for myself...again selfish, I was.
Before I was a mom, there were a lot of things I did differently.
I worked full-time and only worried about paying rent and bills.
I drank coffee and soda and smoked cigaretts, selfish, I was.
I didn't understand how it felt when your child said, I love you!
Or when they grabbed your hand before crossing the street.
Before I was a mom, I stayed up late and slept in on weekends.
I never worried about colds, bed-wetting or being scared of the dark.
I never thought twice about potty-training or eating a well balanced meal.
I never knew what I was missing, until I did have a child and became a mom.
Before I was a mom, I drove reckless and never worried about other drivers.
I probably didn't obey all the laws while driving.
I did all the things I did for myself...again selfish, I was.
But, when I did become a mom, it changed everything about me, in the best way possible!
5.) The ultimate honey-do list. If your spouse agreed to do any ten things you asked, what would they be?(inspired by Tristina from Mr. and Mrs. Wright)
This would be my Ultimate Honey-do List for sure!:
1. Dishes for a week ~ sometimes I hate doing all the dishes (which includes all the kids stuff and any pots and pans anyone uses).
2. Diaper duty ~ just the poop ones, those are the grossest!
3. Clean the bathrooms ~ we only have 2, but still!
4. Putting crabby kids to bed ~ Serena has gotten over her crying when it is bedtime, I am talking about Brandon!
5. For him to get up quietly and let me sleep in on Saturdays! LOL
6. For him to do the food shopping and not spend over 100 bucks!
7. Back massage.
8. To come outside and sit with me while the kids played...he does this, but usually complains it is too hot, so he wouldn't be able to complain!
9. To get up and tend to the kids every time they fight/argue..this includes getting up to put kids back to bed, if they come out.
10. To cook dinner for the entire family, including the big kids, who eat meat!
5.) The ultimate honey-do list. If your spouse agreed to do any ten things you asked, what would they be?(inspired by Tristina from Mr. and Mrs. Wright)
This would be my Ultimate Honey-do List for sure!:
1. Dishes for a week ~ sometimes I hate doing all the dishes (which includes all the kids stuff and any pots and pans anyone uses).
2. Diaper duty ~ just the poop ones, those are the grossest!
3. Clean the bathrooms ~ we only have 2, but still!
4. Putting crabby kids to bed ~ Serena has gotten over her crying when it is bedtime, I am talking about Brandon!
5. For him to get up quietly and let me sleep in on Saturdays! LOL
6. For him to do the food shopping and not spend over 100 bucks!
7. Back massage.
8. To come outside and sit with me while the kids played...he does this, but usually complains it is too hot, so he wouldn't be able to complain!
9. To get up and tend to the kids every time they fight/argue..this includes getting up to put kids back to bed, if they come out.
10. To cook dinner for the entire family, including the big kids, who eat meat!

4 comments:
Isn't it funny how all your priorities shift when the little ones come along? Things that once mattered fade to the background and being "mommy" changes it all. :)
Visiting from Mama Kat's...and thanks for the comment! :)
Man, I don't think that I could cut the list down to 10, poor guy. Haha.
I love the last line: "But when I did become a mom, it changed everything about me, in the best way possible!" That is so wonderful!
Love your Honey-Do List, too. I might need to borrow a few of those ideas. ;-)
Sweet...I love the "before I was a Mom" part. =)
Post a Comment