Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Here is the drawing Serena did of her dad. I sent it into the Acorn (our local little paper) and they printed it in Friday's edition! You can click here to see it on the web. Her drawing is the 6th row down and the third pic over from the left.
Here is Daddy and Brandon.
Here is my dad and Blake...I think...


I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Dad and to my husband and to all the wonderful Dad's out there!
I wouldn't be the person I am without my Dad. He has done so much for me, more then anyone knows...and for that I am grateful! What do you get a person who has everything??? A lunch date at his fav place!
The kids really appreciate their dad...Kylie made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast today and the little kids made their cards, as usual!

4 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

Happy Fathers Day DaddyO's!

Cyndy Bush said...

How cool that her drawing was in the paper!
I hope you all had a great Father's Day.

Traci said...

How beautiful and happy they both look. Yay for the great dads in the world!

Coby said...

Okay, I LOVE it when kids draw pics of their parents! So cute! And the picture of Brandon with his daddy is so sweet!