

These were some of the pics I forgot to add to my post on Kyle's piano recital.
I will also tell you it was smack-right-in-the-middle-of-the-day, 2:00 and Brandon napped a little bit in his stroller, these were both taken after his nap.
~~~
News Flash!
Ginger Mom is meeting with a cousin to the Kardashians! She works at an assisted living care place for older folks and she told me yesterday morning that I forgot his first name Kardashian was going to be at her work....will keep you posted!
~~~
Saw the new Shrek movie! It was awesome! I won't go into anymore details (for those of you who have not seen it yet) but I really enjoyed it and so did the kids. We did not see it in 3D. I think they will tell you that the 3D movies are screwing up people's eyes...sometime in the future. I did notice that more and more movies are coming out in 3D. It looks cool, don't get me wrong, but for little eyes and my older eyes, LOL I think it was best to just see it regular, not 3D.
~~~
YAY! For Lee! Our New American Idol!
~~~
I really hate it when my neighbor smokes his cigs...he is outside and it just blows into my home, YUCK! Doesn't he realize that I want to live to be 100??!?!?!?!? I don't want my children exposed to his second-hand smoke, because it can kill, too!
~~~
I really get miffed when someone, who will remain anonymous but I am sure you can figure out who it is, complains about dishes in the sink...so I go to wash them and break a glass! My beer mug BTW!!! Glad I have another one!
~~~
Brandon really wants to be potty-trained. I should take a hint when he keeps getting undressed and trying to pee by himself! Last night he peed all over the toilet, but he was trying so I didn't get upset...and he has woken up dry this week, guess Mom needs to get on the ball and potty-train already!
Brandon really wants to be potty-trained. I should take a hint when he keeps getting undressed and trying to pee by himself! Last night he peed all over the toilet, but he was trying so I didn't get upset...and he has woken up dry this week, guess Mom needs to get on the ball and potty-train already!
I almost forgot to mention that Serena learned to ride her Dora bike (finally!) with training wheels of course and here is a short video of Ginger Girl helping her out! I am so proud of her! Now she books up and down that small strip of cement, all day long :) Notice she is in her bathing suit with white dress shoes! LOL


5 comments:
"Because i can kill too!"
LMAO
Happy Friday!
How wonderful that Brandon wants to get potty trained! My twins resisted soooo much...until they peed on the toilet for the first time. Then they loved it!
My e-mail is cgoesling@hotmail.com
Time to potty train!
I can't stand second hand smoke. It drives me bonkers.
Congrats on all the milestones!
I loved Shrek, too. We can't do
3-D either. My daughter can't keep the glasses on and it gives me a headache.
Happy Memorial Day!
:-)
We're going to wait for Shrek to come out on video, but I can't wait to see it! And 3D is just too darned expensive as well as hard on the eyes.
That smoking thing would make me CRAZY! I hate cigarette smoke...ugh.
Post a Comment