Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Digital Picture Frame

I came up with a great idea for my Grandmother: a digital picture frame! I have mentioned this gift idea before, here, and I went ahead and ordered this really awesome 15 inch frame!


Look at how HUGE this thing is! I have to admit, I really didn't know how big it was going to be until I opened it and started to try and figure it out! So, this wonderful thing that also plays videos and you can add music to your pictures...It was on sale for 129.99 and the shipping was free. We divided this amount plus tax, among 7 people, so we each contribute 21 bucks, not bad, right? Well, I couldn't get it to work, no matter what I did. I also called the number to the manufacturer and it was disconnected! so it was a good thing I had ordered it from Best Buy.

I was able to return it to our local Best Buy and get another one.


Now this one is substantially smaller, only 9 inch screen. But my dad assures me it will be better since it is smaller and he won't have a hard time finding a place to put it in Grandma's small apt.
I have finally downloaded all the pics from all his sisters and from my sister and from my cousins. My parents leave later this week and they will take it to Grandma and set it up for her and show her how to use the remote! It also takes SM cards from cameras, it really is a great gift. And this one is the same price as the other one, and no shipping since I picked it up from the store.

I have not been ummm what's the word? myself lately....I have a lot of personal things going on and I really have not been in to blogging or reading blogs, so if I fall behind, please forgive me.
I have been searching other blogs for different meme's to be a part of, to help keep me connected, if only thru a writing post.

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I love digital picture frames; we bought one for Grandma 4444, and she LOVES it. I update it for her now and then, but she won't let me remove any of the older pics :)

Claudya Martinez said...

That is a great gift idea. I need to get one for my mother. She would love it.