Here are my new lovely additions! The pink one in the orange pot I picked up at the 99 cent store! The other one is part of my plant that I grew.
This is some "junk" in my backyard, that actually belongs to my neighbor who lives behind me...she is a kind lady and told me she would talk to her gardener and see if he can haul it away for a reasonable fee
This is my lovely son who loves wearing anything that is not for him, but for girls! Enough said, but I am sure in about 10 yrs he will not be happy that I put this on my blog, LOL
~~~
Did you know that peanut butter will really get gum out of your hair???? It's true! I had the pleasure of trying this when Serena got gum stuck in her beautiful head of hair...I was going to cut it out and big sister stepped in (thank GOD) and told me to use peanut butter...it happened to a friend of hers and she told me to just work the peanut butter into the gum and wala! the gum gets stuck to the peanut butter and then you just have to work it out of the hair...her head still smells like peanut butter but at least I didn't have to cut it!
~~~
After 1 week, yes 1 week, my Ginger Boy's eye is almost completely healed! He got the stitches on Saturday and had them removed on Thursday and by the following Monday his eye looks awesome! His mom is convinced it has to do with the medication he takes 3 times a day, for his digestive problem. Poor little dude, but at least his eye is better! :)
After 1 week, yes 1 week, my Ginger Boy's eye is almost completely healed! He got the stitches on Saturday and had them removed on Thursday and by the following Monday his eye looks awesome! His mom is convinced it has to do with the medication he takes 3 times a day, for his digestive problem. Poor little dude, but at least his eye is better! :)
~~~
I had tried to participate in a great meme, Thank You Very Much...hosted by: The Daily Dribbles, but I couldn't get the button to my post...AARGH! It was so frustrating, I spent 30 minutes trying to get it, I even did it by each single letter or symbol and it would not work!
~~~
I came up with a great idea for my grandmother...she is in her 90's and has grand kids and great grand kids. It would be great for her to see pics of her kids, grand kids and great grand kids with out all the pics all over the place or in a photo album....So, I think we should all pitch in and get her a 15 inch Digital Picture Frame! and a memory card to hold enough pics from each family, we mail it to everyone and then my parents are going to visit her this summer, they can take it and set it up for her! Then it can scroll through the pics and she can see everyone who loves her!
~~~
Still no word on my van...I hate waiting...for those of you who don't know, the engine light came on and it is in the shop....so I am home with my kids and no van! No escaping this nut house! But we are walking to the bank this morning, we so need the fresh air!
~~~
I was eating some yummy trail mix with the kids, you know the kind with M&M's, peanuts, almonds and raisins...putting it in my hand so they can grab some....well, Serena was grabbing each thing separately, and I told her that is not how you eat trail mix, you just throw it all in your mouth together, she opens her mouth to show me it is all together! LOL
~~~
Brandon's Specialist Teacher is having knee surgery, so I had the kids make her get well cards and I am including pics of them when I send it to her. She is such a nice lady and always makes sure to bring toys that Serena will enjoy, it is my way to show her we care.
Ok I am d-o-n-e!
I can't wait to read more frags over at Mrs 4444's!

7 comments:
I DID know about the peanut butter thing. Did you know (wisdom from my grandma) that if you get a little bit of blood on some cloth, spit on it and rub it. The spit takes it out! Mud for bee stings works too. If a Gila Monster bites you and won't let go, submerge the bitten body part in water - he'll let go in a hurry. Although your chances of getting bitten by a Gila Monster are slim, and if a Gila Monster bites you you're probably in the middle of the desert where there IS no water...Growing up in AZ, that's what I was told.
Glad Serena has all her hairs! ;-)
For our 15th anniversary, my husband gave me one of those digital frames and it was truly the greatest gift EVER (even over diamonds, baby!). Your grandmother will love it I promise you.
Glad that the little man's eye is better and I wish you luck with the van!
Happy Friday!
I gave my mom a digital frame for Christmas and she loves it! I think I'd have everyone e-mail their pictures to one person though and have that one person put the whole collection on the card rather than mailing the card around. But it sounds like an awesome gift idea!
Glad your baby girl got to keep all her hair! :)
Beth
Gum is the worst! Ice works too! I honestly I have usually cut it out..
Happy Friday and I wish you a wonderful weekend with your family!
Sorry to hear you are still stuck at home. I know my kids and I would be going insane!
My mum takes her digital photo frame to my 99 year old Grandma's place to show her photos. I bet your grandmother will love it!
I'm so sorry you couldn't get the TYVM button to work! I don't get it!
I love the Digital Photo frame idea.
Post a Comment