The first pic is our baby gecko's, Tiger Gecko's, that is what they really are. One is brown and yellow with a white mark on his head, he is the Pig....from my last FF Post. The one on top, with the square markings, pink and yellow, he is mine. The other one, he is pink and yellow too, but with stripes like the Pig.
The second pic is my daughter's Bearded Dragon, Phoenix, Fee Fee for short.
All these lizards eat crickets (which is fine unless you get them too big, then they chirp...which keeps my daughter awake all night long...) and they eat meal worms, which are really gross and I couldn't feed those to them at first. Now, I love feeding time! It doesn't bother me at all to feed the little dudes, in fact I really do enjoy watching them stalk and eat their prey.
The video is about 40 seconds long. It is dark at first, then about 20 seconds into it light appears and you can get a real good look at the Pig and mine!
Enjoy! Sorry I couldn't get a video of them actually eating, I am telling you, it is really fun to watch!

No comments:
Post a Comment