Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love is in The Air

Kylie played 2 songs combined, it was beautiful!

Richard Marx ~ Right Here Waiting and Bryan Adams - Everything I do

Here are some of the words to Right Here Waiting:

Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never

How can we say forever

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

Here are some of the words from Everything I do:

Look into my eyes - you will see

What you mean to me

Search your heart - search your soul

And when you find me there you will search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for

Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into my heart - you will find

There's nothin' there to hide

Take me as I am - take my life

I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Click on the link to see the video. (I tried for 3 days to download her video on here, but I think it might be too long, over 3 minutes, and it just wouldn't download!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6290Nb5bd2A

3 comments:

Traci said...

Woo Hoo! Yay! Yay! and Yay! Rock on, woman! (I hope I sounded excited enough!)I know you are very proud.
:-)
Traci

Coby said...

Lovely! (Love that song!)

Question: How do I/where do I go to copy the versatile blogger button? I'm working on that post right now! Thanks!

Cyndy Bush said...

We played the song "Everything I Do" at our wedding, dedicated to our kids...I love that song, it's very special to me!