
I just love it, so I do it every week, it is a kind of cleansing I think.
Be warned: This post contains some gnarly pics of Brandon. So, proceed with caution.


Of course, I downloaded them in the opposite order, but what else is new?! Brandon was at our kitchen table the other day, playing with one of those cardboard books you color with water...well, he was getting the water all over my table, and knowing he was going to be in trouble he tried to bolt before I busted him. He landed face down on our hardwood floors, thus resulting in a fat lip...I thought he might need stitches at first, there was so much blood. My poor Bubba!~~~
The start of the week was wet and rainy. I am a complete wimp, I despise the cold, and I am so spoiled by wonderful weather here in sunny Southern Cali! Not to mention, it makes for a sucky day when we have to stay indoors, no walk and no making them go outside to play! But, I do like to drink hot tea when it is yucky out! :)
~~~
I totally dig it when my kids and my Gingers say, out of the blue: I love you! It is sooooo incredibly sweet. :)
~~~
We have been listening to the Shrek Sound Track CD in the van lately. One CD is of all three Shrek's...it is fun to listen to Serena sing along, even if she is making up her own words!
~~~
We have a home phone as well as cells. I think times are tough right now, this economy is horrendous, especially when I get calls on my home phone of ads, you know like Verizon, wanting even more money then what I already give....there was this one place that kept calling like every 3 days, I kid you not! and I kept hanging up on them...then I thought, hmmm I will listen the next time to the entire recording and sure enough all I had to do was press * and they would quit calling me!
~~~
Happy Friday to you all! I feel better now! LOL

13 comments:
Poor boy!
My son's started saying "I yuu you" for I love you lately- melts my heart!
I love the first Shrek soundtrack- sounds like y'all have fun in the car!
Your poor boy! But on the flip side, it seems how like when kids are doing something they're not supposed to, sometimes the punishment takes care of itself (e.g., falling and busting your lip!)
Ouch, those sores are no fun. I know.
I despise the cold too. Love the summer.
thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope his lip heals. My youngest is always doing things to get hurt(not intentionally of course) but she always seems to have the worst luck. our most recent one is that she stepped on a drawing pin~~~ Have a good weekend.
OUCH! Those mouth boo-boos always bleed so much.
I hope the weather warms up for you, I am a wimp in cold weather too.
Oh the poor boy; ouch! I hate boo-boo's. Here on the east coast we are still having bi-polar weather 80's one day and 60's the next. I love to drink tea when it's cold out. Actually I drink tea all the time. I'm sorry I am late with FF but I really have a good excuse.
I love shrek..hubby and I sat and watched the movie the other night..we usually wait for a grand kid or two to sleep over but no one was available. We loved it!
There's a don't call option at the end of those telemarketing calls? I didn't know that!
Awww! Poor Brandon!! I would've been totally freaked out with a lot of blood. Glad to hear no stitches were needed!!
Callie, who is almost 2, isn't saying I love you. When you ask her to say it, she blows kisses or gives you a kiss. Totally sweet either way though! :)
Hope your weekend was great!!
Oh - that poor little face... life is so hard at that age :)
I have an award for you over at my place.
Poor little man! Glad that he didn't need stitches!
Have a good week!
:-)
Traci
That's funny. Those calls are so annoying.
Nothing compares to a child's voice telling us they love us. Well, nothing except their singing :)
Poor Brandon! My daughter is always giving herself a fat lip.
Post a Comment