Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rant and Rave Wednesday

This post is inspired by Little Ms Blogger! I love this type of forum! Enjoy!

Rant: We had rain this week! It was cold and wet!

Rave: Now we have beautiful sun, it is warm and dry out! :)

Rant: I really have a problem with these drivers who pull out extra far when they are making a right hand turn and I am trying to turn left! Can't you wait until I am done turning!?!? It really makes my 15 yr old daughter freak out when she is the passenger! So, just WAIT!

Rave: The chore list I have come up with for Serena a while ago has been working like a charm! She just might be ready for Kindergarten in the Fall....because she will have to get up and make her bed, get dressed, eat, brush teeth/hair and we are outta there!

Rant: Found out that one of the past gardeners really screwed up all our sprinklers! No wonder half my plants and flowers are just dying! :(

Rave: I love it that I can be a SAHM (well most days, LOL this could be a Rant at some point, too) and be with my kids and I am able to babysit (the Gingers are really good kids) and it is like a huge play date, most days! :)

Rant: I hate wearing contacts! I have worn them since I was 14, so almost 24 years! I really wish I could win the lottery (but this would mean actually playing, huh? lol) and get the surgery done so I didn't have to wear them anymore!

Rave: Happy that my van just needed the fluids flushed out and wa-la! She runs like a charm! Thank you to my Bro-in-law, Carlos!

Ok I am done for this week!

Now you can go to Little Ms Blogger and read more Rants and Raves!

5 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Sorry about the sprinklers - that sucks! Nothing ever seems to be done right.

I have a problem every day on the way to school I come to a T in the road. I turn left but then have to be in the right lane. Even though it is a 3-way stop, I start to go and the person waiting to go straight while I am turning left, already starts going while I am in mid-turn and then I have to gun it to get in front of them. Why can't they just let me finish getting through the intersection before they start moving? It happens probably every other day. Arghhh....

Twins Squared said...

Oh, the SAHM thing. I am super happy that I get to be one. I feel super lucky and blessed and wouldn't trade it. But then there are days where I feel so out of balance that I can't help but think of the upside to being a working mom! So I totally know what you mean.

Messy Mommy said...

Today was the last day of school and it didn't feel like it at all because it was cold and rainy!!! No fun!

Cyndy Bush said...

Oh, I NEED to rant and rave!
So glad the van is ok!

Mrs4444 said...

And just think--all of the money for those contacts could have paid for that darned surgery!