Ok, so I took all those papers and the dentist one and her shot records and our water bill and TV bill (they want proof of residency...) and when I got there the lady behind the counter asked for Serena's birth certificate! I had completely forgotten it when I was going over all the paperwork.
She says to me, "Well, I can't accept her paperwork without her birth certificate.."
I tell her, "No problem, I will go home and get it."
She looks at me and then at Brandon who is climbing around the stroller at this point and is backwards standing up laughing and carrying on like a normal 2 yr old does, and says "Well, you can come back another day if you want...There was another lady with 2 kids too and she wanted to come back another day."
I was floored to say the least! Who did this bitch think she was? Telling me to come back another day because I have 2 kids? One sitting in the chair reading a book and the other climbing out of the stroller????? I told her again I would go home and get the birth cert and be back in about 20 minutes.....OH THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!!!!! I really wanted to rip into her....but I didn't I kept my composure and left and went home to get her birth certificate.
I figure I better be cool until at least the first day of school or after before I go bonkers on the lady in the office. I think she was just the secretary or maybe the health nurse, I dunno who she was but she sure had nerve talking to me the way she did!
2 comments:
Absolutely ridiculous!! People who work with or around children,should be a little more tolerant
well yeah and have patience, which she clearly didn't have!
Post a Comment