Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sundays In My City ~ LAX




Today brought us to the LAX airport. I picked a night-time pic to post, it is so much more cool looking at night with the lights lit up, they change colors!
Encounter Restaurant
Head on over to Unknown Mami for more Sundays In My City and check out all the cool and different places around the world!

Unknown Mami

10 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

wow-that's quite the airport! nothing like i imagined...

Sonya said...

Hey that is a cool place! it's changed alot since the last time I was there.

Lee Ann said...

wow! Can't believe that is an airport! x

Tired Mom Tésa said...

I was at LAX one time at night and was amazed at all the colors. They did a great job and these photos really showcase it. I would love to get back to LA sometime soon.

SymaK. said...

Wow that is an airport? So colorful!

Anonymous said...

thats a neat place. stopping by from simc
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/

Claudya Martinez said...

I haven't been to LAX in years. I love the night pics. The colors look so great!

Raymonde said...

Hello Melani, thank you for your visit on Every day I walk with You. And thank you for your kind comment.

I have actually been to Camarillo and really liked it! I spent so much money in Michael's craft shop!

I got the best pumpkins pictures ever between Camarillo and LA!!

I am a follower! Take care. xxx

PS: love the pictures of LAX!

Mrs4444 said...

Wow-That's really cool! I had no idea. You Californians sure have some cool SiMC shots.

Anonymous said...

Looks more like a Space station. Cool colors.