Friday, March 26, 2010

FF (Friday Fragments)

My lovely Banana Bread


I saw both of these movies! I have not finished the book of New Moon, I know what was I thinking by cheating and seeing the movie, well I couldn't wait! We (me and my hubby) love vampire movies and such, so we just wanted to watch Twilight one night and then New Moon the next....so I am still reading it, LOVE IT!

~~~

Hubby is on a business trip. Hate it when he goes, but love it when he comes back. We all seem to need the short time away, only 4.5 days, easy peasy!

~~~

My daughter, Kylie, got her Progress Report Card: A- in Earth Science, A- in English 1, B- in Geometry, A- in Health, A in PE and B+ in Spanish 2! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of her! Kudos to YOU KYLIE!

~~~

Working on Serena keeping her hands to herself when she gets mad. She like to thump her brother when he ummmm takes things from her, which he does on purpose...so she has been spending a lot of much needed time in her room. I just can't justify spanking her, when she hits him. It wouldn't be a good punishment, so I am hoping this works better.

~~~

Did you see Dancing with the Stars this week? Come on, I know Kate Gosselin has to generate some type of income to care for her kids, I get that....but man she sucked! and I read that the shows staff are waiting for her to get the boot, apparently she is always late for hair and make-up....and I really thought Shannen Doherty was going to be bad!

~~~

Just a quick shout out to 24~ Love Keifer Sutherland~I think I have mentioned this before on FF, I am boring that way! j/k but I do have a horrible memory, so if I am repeating myself, just ignore, LOL

~~~

Love Costco!
~~~
Hate it when people drive and talk on their cell phones, with no headset!
~~~
Love the look on my neighbors almost 3 yr old daughter when I handed over a VHS movie, Cinderella! The girl has never seen it!
Ok enough of this randomness! Head on over to Mrs. 4444's and see everyone else's FF's!
Mommy's Idea

2 comments:

j said...

I haven't been watching DWTS. How funny that Kate hasn't got it! I would have thought she would do better.

Have a nice weekend!

Mrs4444 said...

This week, I decided to stop talking on my phone in my car altogether. It's been nice, and I feel a lot better; crashing would never be worth it.

Praise, praise, praise Serena when she "uses her words" to express her emotions (all of them), and you will be positively reinforcing the desired behavior. If she doesn't know which words to use, teach them and help her practice; she will feel empowered. Good luck!