This is my plant that I started from a baby...It was a piece of a plant from Farmer's Market that I found on a walk with the kids....it was just a few leaves and I stuck it in water and now look at it! That piece on the right....it was on the bottom and Brandon ran it over with a toy and I stuck it in water....it has a long root and I just planted it! Stay tuned on more pics of my baby plant.~~~
This is my cool shoe, Airwalks....aren't they cool??? Love my purple sock??? They glow in the dark......now doncha love them??? LOL~~~
My sister wanted me to share this with anyone with infants who are ready to eat solids, she loves it and can feed both her twins at the same time!Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon
~~~
Do you ever think "they" are after you....especially after you bust your 4.5 yr old for being a sass mouth and you send her outside in the backyard because she is yelling at the top of her lungs and you have a kid napping in the bedroom, and you hear a helicopter....flying around, like "they" are looking for you!!!!!
~~~
I am happy to report that Brandon is sleeping in his bed in the room he shares with his sister! This is a HUGE deal, so I may have already told you... :) but I am extremely happy about this, now if they could just get to sleep in a timely manner LOL but I am going to work on that when Daddy is out of town!
~~~
One more thing: the weather outside is beautiful! In the upper 60's today and is supposed to be in the 70's on Monday! I am taking the kids on a much needed walk today!
Now hop on over to MRs. 4444's and see what others have on their minds!
Brought to you today by:

5 comments:
Okay, can I just tell you that before I scrolled all the way down, that orange "spoon" looked a lot like a funky...um...tool? hahaha
The shoes are cute, and I LOVE the plant. I'm sure I would kill it, though....
That spoon is crazy. I try not to frequent Babies R Us because every time I go back I see things I wish were around when my kids were little. Though there is comfort in knowing I'll never need one of those things again!
Yea on the sleeping in the big bed! That is huge! I am trying to put that off as long as possible with my 2 yr olds. I figure the later I do it, the better it will be. Except we already have a crib tent for one. The other has so far not tempted to climb out. I hope it's a smooth transition for you!
that spoon is pretty amazing!!! I wonder if I can fill it with chocolate pudding & just keep it to my mouth (how's that for lazy?)
Your shoes are pretty awesome... love your socks glow too!!!
I love to see a plant grow from nothing or from a withered little thing... so much to learn from that!
I have got to show you my cool shoes!
I am wearing Jeans today and totally forgot about them! My brain must have been in bed still when I got my shoes on.
Poor plant! better giver it some extra TLC!
Shari~
Post a Comment