


This was the special card Serena made for me~the inside says, "Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for taking me to the purk. Love Serena" the purk is really the park. We go to the park every Tuesday, unless we are under the weather, and one week we went like 3 times or more!
This is the beautiful card Kylie picked out for me. It says, "Mom, I love you with all my heart. When I think back over the years and remember all the special things you've done for me, I realize how lucky I am to have a wonderful Mom like you." Makes me get tears when I read it!
Here is the colorful card from Hayden and Serena. This is special to me because now that Hayden and Kylie are older, they usually don't make cards for me anymore, so this was a great surprise!
I got these for Mother's Day, I love them. Sketcher's Shape Ups.
We got my mom Crocs and a small pink cowgirl boot, which you really can't see in the pic. These are my crocs with the Mystery Machine, Serena's pink crocks with Sleeping Beauty and my mom's on the end with her pink boot. We love our crocs and the cute little things you can get for decorations. Brandon has a pair with Spider Man.I hope all you mom's out there had a wonderful day, I sure did. I know I am way behind in my posts, but I promise to catch up soon!

2 comments:
Aww, you are loved. I just got a really cute pair of silver Crocs for myself because they were on sale and I love them. I only got them because Put Pie loves Crocs and she had outgrown hers so I was shopping for her and found some for me. Boy are they comfy.
How sweet! Love the cards. Cards made from kids are the best, aren't they?
Post a Comment