Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Graduate!

My son, Hayden, graduated today, he is the class of 2011.

Here is the cake they had at graduation.

Here he is, getting his diploma.





Afterwords, with Ponch

...and Lewis

and Aunt Karen

...and his sister, Kylie

He was also awarded a scholarship for $500.00 to continue his education!



The actual ceremony was wonderfully done. They had a part where they showed pictures of the graduates that the family's gave...of course I cried like a baby when they showed Hayden's pics.


I have more pics to post, but these will have to do for now, I am tired!


I will post My Graduate part 2 tomorrow, promise!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Congratulations to Hayden and the whole family - what an exciting time! I pray God continues to bless and guide him as he continues his journey to manhood!

Jodi said...

Congrats to him!

Twins Squared said...

Wow! Congrats to him ... And you! I didn't realize u had a son that age!

Cyndy Bush said...

Fantastic pictures! Congrats to Hayden!