Thanks to our wonderful host, Mrs. 4444's, you can get your weekly dose of randomness.

So, let me begin by saying: I really hate it when I have done a load of laundry....left it in the washer too long, come back and start the water before removing the load...thinking I had already removed it to the dryer, oops. Then I have to wash it again...This happened to me only 1 time and I vow it will never happen again...I hope!
Graduation: what a wonderful milestone to all the grads this year...Now they can start their lives...their young lives. They can write their story any way they want.
I just have to vent: that I really don't like crossing the streets in certain areas where I live. To get to our pet store, you have to park in the parking lot and then cross the parking lot and there is no Stop sign for cars coming into the lot and they go fast. So fast so, when I was crossing the last time, I had to swing my bag in front of me in hopes that the car booking in would see it before me and not hit me, as I was carrying Brandon because he had fallen asleep in the car.
I just have to vent: that I really don't like crossing the streets in certain areas where I live. To get to our pet store, you have to park in the parking lot and then cross the parking lot and there is no Stop sign for cars coming into the lot and they go fast. So fast so, when I was crossing the last time, I had to swing my bag in front of me in hopes that the car booking in would see it before me and not hit me, as I was carrying Brandon because he had fallen asleep in the car.Here is my friend Caty and her new husband Eric. They got married last month in Hawaii where they both live. I had the honor of going to one of the many parties they had to celebrate their wedding. This party was in California, real close to me. I was so thrilled to go and see my friend.

To meet her new husband was a joy. He is a keeper and I am so glad she has married him. He is military, and will be stationed in Guam in the next few months...sadly taking his new bride with him. Well, of course he should, duh! But, now that she will be that far away, I am not sure how our Christmas will go...see she usually will fly out here for a week or so during the holidays to see her parents and family and well, me! So, keep your fingers crossed she will again be able to come and visit me!
Here is Brandon. He started swimming classes as a Turtle I think. This was a Mommy and Me type class, where I got to go in the water, too...such fun. Not. So, the instructor said he should move up to the Guppy class, the one where I don't have to go in the water, yay! So, he is a Guppy and Serena is a Dolphin.
Did you love my page dividers??? I sure did!

To meet her new husband was a joy. He is a keeper and I am so glad she has married him. He is military, and will be stationed in Guam in the next few months...sadly taking his new bride with him. Well, of course he should, duh! But, now that she will be that far away, I am not sure how our Christmas will go...see she usually will fly out here for a week or so during the holidays to see her parents and family and well, me! So, keep your fingers crossed she will again be able to come and visit me!
Here is Brandon. He started swimming classes as a Turtle I think. This was a Mommy and Me type class, where I got to go in the water, too...such fun. Not. So, the instructor said he should move up to the Guppy class, the one where I don't have to go in the water, yay! So, he is a Guppy and Serena is a Dolphin.Did you love my page dividers??? I sure did!
Oh and today is the last day of school for my girls. Yay! Next week: jury duty, yuck, and then we can start to enjoy our summer!
Be sure to head on over to Mrs. 4444's blog and read on every one's random thoughts!





6 comments:
I do indeed like your divider pics, very cute!
Brandon looks very pleased with himself but I bet not half so pleased as you are :-)
Your laundry pet peeve is bad enough, but what I HATE WORSE is when I FORGET a load in there for a week or something and when I FIND it - - - - - peweeeee!!!
Your kids are so dang beautiful. The only reason I haven't signed my daughter up for swim class is because I don't want to get in the water too.
I do love your dividers! I hope jury duty is at least a little interesting.
Here's hoping jury duty is at least interesting.
Thank goodness we never had lessons that required moms to get in the water; my kids would never have learned to swim!
The dividers are awesome!! Thanks for linking up :)
Mmmm...Coldstone! Congrats to the graduate!!! (and you look adorable :)
Post a Comment