Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Survived The First Day of Summer!

Well, it was the first day of summer in my Playhouse, since school is out. The Real first day of summer is on the 21st, I think.

So, with a house full of kids (Serena 5, Ginger Girl 6, Brandon 3 and Ginger Boy 3 and Kylie 16) we managed to have a great day!

First, the girls colored and cut out dresses all morning while the boys played...Oh and Kylie was busy playing a game. I had the wonderful task of getting Hayden registered for his classes for college, which was no easy task, let me tell you.

Then, after Ginger Boy napped for 2 hours, we went outside to play for the next 2 hours!

I read to the girls. We all played soccer. We all did summer-saults and tried standing on our heads! I showed them how to do a kart-wheel, yes, me! I am just that BA (bad-ass) at my age to be doing kart-wheels! We also had a water gun fight and got soaked. We had snacks and water to drink, all in all it was a great first day of Summer!



No comments: