Friday, June 3, 2011

Braces Anyone?

My teeth were crooked when I was a kid, so I got braces. Wore them for about 2 years and then had a retainer and wore it most of the time...until I lost it or my dog ate it, LOL


My husband's teeth are perfectly straight, no braces. All the people in his large family have wonderful, straight teeth, no one needed braces.

My older 2 kids (they have a different dad who has crooked teeth...) they both had braces...ok Kylie STILL has hers on...and some of their dad's family had teeth that needed braces...


So, that being said...I am guessing that Serena and Brandon get the crap end, my genetics and they will have a use for braces, right??



As her dentist told me, she has Cadillac teeth in a VW parking lot! Can we say CROOKED?!?



My poor kids...they have overcrowding, in a huge way...








2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I should have had braces, but I didn't.

Twins Squared said...

Goodness - it's really just that one but there's just no spot for it at all! I had braces. More of a bite problem, not so much crooked teeth. Will probably get them again in a few years. Bite problem returned about 7 years after they came off since I never wore my retainers afterward.

Kaitlyn's bottom teeth are overcrowded and coming in all crooked too. So far they are the only big teeth so we'll see about the rest.

Hope you are doing well!