I am feeling so ummmm....what's the word? I dunno, but I am feeling it. Being home all day with a 3 year old and 16 month old is taking its toll on me, so I have to vent here, LOL
Let's see, where to begin? The other day, we had a potty accident. Now, I know she can go all by herself, but she usually insists that I go with her, which is fine, but there are times that I cannot go with her, when I am on an important phone call (making dr appts and stuff like that) and if I am nursing Brandon, which is not during the day anymore, usually this is after 4 or 5 PM. So, this was frustrating, for both of us.
Oh and Brandon has been sick since Thanksgiving. He had what I thought was a cold, until a few nights of him screaming at the top of his lungs ( I thought it was teeth coming in....) and Ponch thought it was an ear infection. So, off to the dr we go and yes he has an ear infection that is just killing him and us, so he gets meds and drops for the poor ear. It is the left one, duh, the one he can't hear out of anyways! So, I am sorry he hurts, but I am glad it is not the right one.
So, we have to go to the pharmacy and get his meds yesterday. She is not listening and running all over the store and he is just crabby, not feeling well. Here I am yelling for her and when she finally comes, I tell her that I need her to stay with me, that she might get stolen and I would be sad if that happened. She wants to know who the scary people are, who will steel her...how do explain this to a 3 year old??? We have to go next door to Michaels, while we wait for his meds, and she continues to run around and not listen to me, and the store is packed with people, so here I go again, yelling for her to come here and after about 6 times of this I finally spank her, to get her attention and to let her know I mean business. She is bawling and Brandon is not happy in the stroller.....Long story short, she told me that she wanted a new mommy because I was mean to her! I was hurt, so I told her that if she listened to me I would not be mean and spank her.
I ended my evening by going to church, our Advent services started this week and I was so happy to go all by myself!
Ok I am done, thanks for listening.....
No comments:
Post a Comment