My firstborn turned 16 December 9th! Ok, so here is his chocolate cake with fudge frosting and it did say "Happy Birthday Paw" which is a nickname (one of many from Ponch) for Hayden....well before I took the picture, someone decided to change the P to an F and the W to a G.......one of the many jokes those two have.....and then Hayden was going to cut the cake before we even sang Happy Birthday.....my family is so backwards!
Here is a candid shot of Kylie, texting as usual and Serena.....
Hayden and Brandon and here I come with the cake.......
Here is my new haircut, and I am bringing the cake, LOL
Here is Poppy and Hayden with his new weight bench, the gift from my parents. It is a real nice one where you can work your legs and arms and bench press. He is so spoiled!
Happy 16th Birthday Son, I love you!I swear I cannot believe he is already 16! I can remember when he was born, he was a preemie, he was almost 5 weeks early and they had to transfer him from the hospital he was born, Los Robles, to Vally Presbyterian in the valley. His lungs were not fully developed, hylein-membrane, not sure of the spelling, but that is what it was called. He had this thing that looked like a cake pan on his head, for oxygen and he was only 6lbs 13 oz......well he probably would have been huge had he been born at term, but he was small. He was in that hospital for ten lousy, long-ass days, and I was so glad to get him home on December 19th, just in time for Christmas. Time flies for me and it is nice to sit and look back...I just wish I had some pictures of that time. I am sure I do, somewhere in a photo album, but I wish I had them on here. We didn't have digital pictures back then, shut we didn't even have a computer when he was born!
No comments:
Post a Comment