Here is my tree. It took me 2 hours + to get the lights on just so, and to make sure the "leaves" were looking ok. Kylie and Serena finally decorated it for me, since I just couldn't find the time. But, I did wrap presents and those are under the tree, too.All this said, this tree has fallen a number of times, an amount I would not like to mention. It all started with Brandon pushing it down, yes he pushed the gate around it and the tree took a spill. I was furious, and picked it up and tried to put it straight. Well, it was slanted ever so slightly and the little boy pushed it again. So, we took 2 of the panels out of the gate, took all the presents out and now the gate holds up the tree. He broke the bottom leg, so now I have a broken tree. He has knocked it down countless times since then, and I was ready to just take all my decorations off it and the lights and say to hell with a tree! Now, Serena has knocked it over twice, Hayden once.....and Brandon continues to just look at it and then at me and daddy and smile, like he knows he is not supposed to even go near it, much less touch the dang thing.
OK, enough. I am going to look for trees after Christmas, so they are hopefully on sale. My poor sisters tree had ants! I felt bad when she told me, after she got her lights on it and decorations on it, the thing was leaning, and they noticed a bunch of ants on it, so off with the lights and decorations, and well they had to take it outside and spray it!
What is up with our trees this year????
1 comment:
Hey! We do the sexy tree border, too! "-) I'm not even sure where Camarillo is, actually! We're 2 hrs North of San Francisco in a little valley of vineyards. Hope you guys have a great Holiday! We've got visitors solid starting today...arghghgh! Yeah - Nalani's super easy to take pics of - she totally poses for the camera - but, it's been in her face since day 1!
Post a Comment