Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun Night Out in Old Town

Here is Brandon and Serena before we went...He stayed in his PJ's and we took the wagon and a blanket to stay warm.....getting over an ear infection and snot...



Here were the horses, pulling a huge wagon with people......they smelled a little bit, LOL



Here is Santa! Neither kid would go near him, so I just took his picture.....poor Santa!



Serena posing with a blow up snowman, well I cut his head off, LOL oh well, I tried!



Here is Serena with some reindeer, she kept touching the lights!

We missed the Tree Lighting Ceremony, but only by a few minutes...There were a few bands playing Christmas songs and Santa walking around, posing for pics. It was fun. The kids ate cookies and candy and I had hot chocolate and wine....one place had champagne and sushi....(yuck). Hayden, Kylie and Ponch were at the high school, Hayden had a wrestling tournament and it lasted all day. So, it was just me and the little ones that went to Old Town.

No comments: