Here is Mommy and Serena. It was so cold that evening, I had to put her in my jacket and carry her! We were in such a hurry, I forgot her jacket...We had a fun time, Brandon, unfortunately fell asleep.....
so, he missed seeing all the lights, oh well there is always next year, right???
This is a train that goes around the track, and the sign reads, "Children ~ please keep your parents off the grass!!" Maybe the parents go on the grass to get a better look....
Here are the Peanuts, they are one of my favorites, Charlie Brown and Sally and Schroeder...
These stockings were hung on the garage of one house, LOL...
Here is Donald and Daisy Duck.
Monsters Inc. and Boo.....
Hello Kitty, this is a cute one...
Donald and Daisy Duck...
Blues Clues, Blue and Majenta I think that is the pink one's name is...We had a great time and we were able to stay local. There are a bunch of houses in this one neighborhood and they all decorate with lights and wooden decorations, that is what the characters are made out of. This year, they were selling hot cocoa and coffee for like 50 cents and they were giving the money to a shelter, I think. They also have a canned food drive every year. It was fun!
Click here for more pictures of Christmas Lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment