Well our baby boy is sick, thought it was just a cold and it turns out it is an ear infection, in the right ear, which is the good one, the hearing one.
So, he takes meds and goes back to the ped in 10 days. He may have to go back to House for a hearing test if the fluid doesn't go away, in which case will impare his hearing in the "good" ear, which in so many words, would suck.
He is supposed to go to have a CAT scan done on the right ear once he turns 1 year. Thank God we can wait a while before having that test done. He has to be sedated and he cannot eat for at least 4 hours prior to the testing and he has to be sleep deprived. They only perform this test on Monday mornings at 8:00 so, we will have to go down to LA the night before and get a hotel room. There is no way I am getting up early, with a sleep deprived hungry kid no way, not going to do it. So, we hope it will be easier if he is older.
I will keep you posted on his ear infection. Pray it clears up with no complications.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Brandon. I will pray that all his complications go away. Little Oscar had a surgery once on his ears and also couldn't eat anything after midnight until after surgery was done.I know its not the same but,I had faith in god.So I have faith in god everything will be just fine.Mel just hang in there.
Post a Comment