Well, this is hard to type and I thought it would be easier to type then to actually say the words, but here goes...
My dad will have to have a pulmonary test done on his heart to make sure it is strong and then a bronchial test on his lungs to make sure they are strong, so nothing happens when they put him under for the biopsy.
They never did actually say he has lung cancer, but everything points to that. The doc said by looking at the CT Scan, the cancer or whatever it is is in his left lung and in his lymph nodes as well, which is called a Stage 2 Cancer, well like I said, they have not diagnosed it yet as cancer, but I am not sure what else it could be.
They are scheduling those tests for his heart and his lungs soon so they can do the biopsy. There are a few ways they can extract whatever it is they need from his lung. They will put him under and then try one way and if that is not successful then they will try another way. They will do it all while he is under, that way he won't have to wait for each individual result.
Keep us all in your prayers. I will post more when I know more. We have to keep positive and know that with technology today anything is possible!
1 comment:
Mel,
I know your going though lots right now. Just keep been strong as this will just pass. I,m very proud of you for been strong. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
God bless you and your family through these hard times...
Post a Comment