Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Dad's Health

I wasn't sure I was going to post anything on this topic, but I decided I would, since the blog is for everyone to know what is happening in our house, good, bad or whatever.


My dad, whom I love with all my heart, is sick. It started with coughing up phelgm with blood in it twice. So, he went to the doc and they did a chest X ray and found a dark spot.

The next step was to have a CAT scan done. He had that done last week and now they want him to have a biopsy on the spot, to make sure it is not cancer.

I am really sad and bothered by the fact that the doc mentioned cancer when she doesn't really know what it is yet, I guess she is preparing us for the worst.

Here are some flowers my best friend sent me, because she knows I am sad and she wanted to cheer me up. They are beautifu, thanks Peg! I will post more when I know more, please keep him in your prayers, thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel

I enjoy your 'play house' very much! It is sad for me to hear that your dad is sick, and I hope it is nothing serious. I know the sadness you feel in your heart. I am praying for his good health, and strength for your family.

love stefani

Anonymous said...

Mel,

I'm glad you desided to share this with all of us. Right now you need all the support. I know it was hard. I just want to let you know that I will alway be here for you. Just like you were with me when my father was sick. I will keep him and Brandon in my prayers. Don't forget to let me know how his biopsy went!