Ponch put Brandon in the grass today in the backyard, (we actually have some grass on top of the retaining wall back there) and he cried. I got out there and he says, "Hey Mel, check this out, Brandon is scared of the grass, he cries" and he put him on the grass and sure enough, poor Brandon cried! I couldn't believe it!
Serena loved the grass when she was his age, in fact we couldn't keep her off it or from pulling it out! Here is a picture of her on the grass at 7 months.

She loved the grass so we just assumed that Brandon would love it too. Later on, we took him out front and I sat on the grass with him on my lap, and I put his toes in the grass and he started to cry, he didn't want anything to do with it. So, I guess we will have to try getting him used to it later on .....jeez, who ever thought a kid would hate grass...... LOL
1 comment:
Brandon will soon like the grass.Me and him will play at my new house.
Finally, I will have grass in my new house.Soon you can come to my new house.
Post a Comment