Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cute Random Pictures

Here is Brandon crawling in an area he loves to go in. I don't know what the deal it, but of course he loves to crawl in there.


He fell asleep in my lap and his head went in my hand! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen, so of course I took a picture of him.


Here he is standing on one of Serena's little chairs.


Here he is actually walking, he took a few steps pushing it and then he fell on his butt, poor Brandon!



Here we are in the stroller from my cousin Michele. Thanks Michele! It is a beast, but I am so glad I have it. Now I can walk with both my babies, and I love it!

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Pretty babies - I saw your comment over at Fairly Odd Mother and thought I would stop by. Teen girls are a trip, aren't they? I have a teen boy and a teen girl (plus 4 younger); the girl is 14, and, boy, has the last year-and-a-half been interesting.

larsens said...

Thanks for getting in touch & saying 'Hello'! Always enjoy meeting new friends! Your family is so adorable - you've definitely got your hands full! "-) Have a great weekend! ~ Nalani's Mom