Yes, we have hot temps in the Zizumbo house, and I am not talking about the temps of the sun but rather my son......
It started Tuesday night, it was about 100. Then all day Wednesday and Thursday. Lucky for me he had a dr's appt Thursday (this was to recheck his ears to make sure the fluid was gone, and it was, yay!) so, he not only had a fever but a rash all over his body!
He now has a virus which is causing the fever and the rash, poor kid! Doc's orders were to wait it out, but if it spikes to 104 to give her a call or if he still has the fever by Monday to give her a call. Oh and I totally forgot the rash on his butt!
Well that is a yeast infection, and it is treated by some cream, frequent diaper changes, Vaseline, rinsing out the dipe wipes and airing out his tush any chance I get. Yeast likes it where it is warm and moist, so dry dry dry!
I must say, he is much better this morning, so far no fever and last night no fever, although he is still cranky, and I would be too if I were in his condition!
I still have to get the cream for his butt today, UUFDA! But other then this, the rest of the Zizumbo household is healthy....but for how long??? no don't answer that, LOL
1 comment:
Poor little thing! I can't imagine! All this & sickness stuff to worry about in our future, too! Arrghgh! "-) Glad his ears are better! YEAH!
Post a Comment