Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fragments ~ Prayers, Jeeps and Broken Legs

Welcome to another addition of Friday Fragments! Brought to you by the wonderful Mrs. 4444's
Thank you so much for hosting, this is my favorite meme to participate in.

***************

Tell me it is not cute for my kids to be playing, pretending to be eating and then Brandon says, "Let's say prayers before we eat." He is so adorable, if I do say so myself! We have been saying Grace before dinner every night and sometimes we say it twice. If I serve them broccoli first and then the pasta, he wants to say it before he eats the broccoli and again before the pasta...

***************

Here is a picture of what the floor looks like in my kids room...under the bed to be exact...the flooring is coming apart for lack of better wording. So, I got the pleasure of calling the company that did our addition back in 2007 I think, (jeepers time flies!) playing phone tag for 2 weeks and then finally someone came out this morning to take pictures and then go back and have a meeting and decide what the next step is. As you can see by my writing, I am not happy about this! I also have a door they installed that fell on Brandon that they will be replacing with a new one. I will keep you posted on that.

***************

Remember this post? On my parents new Jeep Rubicon? Well, they decided to get another one, LOL for the kids!

Now they have a BIG one and a SMALL one!

Isn't it just the cutest thing? Next to the big one, of course!

***************
Remember my brother-in-law, Carlos, who passed away this last July? Well, his wife, Gloria, broke her leg and ankle last week! and had to have one surgery where they put screws in her ankle and then this metal contraption and then she will have another surgery in the near future to remove the metal contraption and then put metal plates. She really messed herself up, so for those of you who pray, please say a prayer for her will ya? Thanks!

***************

We have had rain and hail and thunder and lightening here in my neck of the woods this week! So exciting for the kids. Brandon and I went on an adventure while it was dry, to Target, and when we came out it was pouring cats and dogs! So, we made a run for the van and some idiot almost hit us! What more can I say, I was beyond pissed and wet, LOL but when we got to the van and inside we both just laughed and he kept saying he was soaked and it was crazy rain outside!

Mommy's Idea
Don't forget to stop by her blog and read more randomness!

2 comments:

Matty said...

Kids are so cute at that age. Nothing wrong with saying prayers.

I remember that Jeep post. Nice addition. I'd love to ride in it. The big one, that is.

Oh no, I hope she feels better. It's like one thing after another.

Coby said...

Little kids' prayers are just so sweet!

I'm so sorry to hear about Gloria - I will definitely say a prayer for her!

We had lots of rain last night - I LOVE it! It finally feels like fall!