Sooooo, earlier last month, we went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese for Christopher, who was turning 2. This marked the day the runs started for Brandon, I have been pre-occupied with that you could say...
Christopher - digging into his tokens

Cool dino cake
Brandon and Serena on our way to the party (they had never been to Chuck E. Cheese before)
Chuck E. Cheese and the over excited girl who works there
Next, we move on to Monty's 5th birthday party! His day was about 2 weeks after Christopher's party and it was at the park. I took Serena and left Brandon at home with Dad, since he still had the runs.Monty the birthday boy
They had a woman there who did some face painting for the kids, so Serena naturally got flowers..

They also had a jolly jump and a magician witch with green hair, here she is juggling, she was great.

All in all, the birthday parties were both a huge success.
Next, I took Brandon to the doctor, finally. I know, the kid had the runs on and off for damn near 2.5 weeks don't judge, lol. The doctor prescribed a type of medicine to treat infections...he said it was kinda like when you go to Mexico and get sick from the water or certain foods, you get an infection. Well, this medicine will help that go away and get his bowels back to normal. He also said that dairy products on a whole can be adding to his discomfort, so no milk for a few days. He actually has not had milk in over a week. We tried yogurt and he had diarrhea, so no more yogurt. The other day he stole his sisters chocolate milk (that she brought home from school) and he had diarrhea. So, when I make his hot cocoa, I use water. I am almost positive he has inherited his father's bad stomach...


No comments:
Post a Comment